Business Development Manager
- 3-7 Years
- December 20, 2022
We are hiring for online bidders / BDM candidates specifically who have experience of 3-7 years in online bidding, knowledge of generating business through different portal and should have prior experience in IT Company. This is a Target Based Job.
We are looking for decent and hardworking people who can be committed to the organization on a long term basis. We need a Business Development Manager.
Note: Non-IT background candidates are not eligible.
Must Have Skills
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- High energy, go-getter, fast learner.
- Critical and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle pressures of sales targets and work as per tight deadlines.
- He/ She should be a confident negotiator and have the ability to close a deal.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical mindset, self-motivated and disciplined.
- Should be a person of positive attitude, progressive thoughts, and loyal to the company.
Good to Have
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet usage and Data finding
Responsibilities / Requirement:
- Responsible for driving end-to-end sales through online bidding platforms for our services, from prospecting to closure.
- Lead Generation through online freelancing portals likes Upwork, Guru, PPH, freelancer, etc.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Responsible for bidding on Web Development and Mobile Application Projects.
- Responsible for Proposal writing, keeping follow ups, requirement gathering and convert cold calls into business.
- Bid effectively to create a work pipeline. Achieve targets while ensuring profitability through margins.
- Handling interaction with clients.
- Building a customer database and follow up on old leads as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Should have knowledge of Web Development Company, technologies like CMS, SEO, Mobile, Frameworks.
- Setup portfolio on websites and get projects through these websites.
- Flexible with the working hours and following up with clients as per their availability.
- 5-day work week
- Great work-life balance
- Transparent company policies
- Salary as per industry standards
- 12 annual casual leaves