Social Media Specialist
- 1- 5 Years
- December 20, 2022
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team who would be responsible for understanding the client’s digital marketing requirements and ensuring the same is executed. Your primary task will be creating social media strategy followed by the original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage the social image of the accounts to achieve all marketing goals & increase organic reach. Ultimately, you should be able to handle the social media presence of accounts assigned to you ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Must Have Skills
- Good understandings of analytics tools and have experience of working with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SEMrush etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Should have detailed knowledge and relevant experience of handling social media platforms- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Business, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Should have knowledge of Canva and Online Editing Tools.
- Working knowledge of using Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience with conducting audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills and time-management skills.
- Team player, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Should Know about Image Copyrights.
- Basic graphic design skills and familiarity with Photoshop and image editing.
- Working knowledge of social media marketing tools such as Social Sprout, Buffer, or Hootsuite.
Good to Have
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet usage and Data finding
Responsibilities / Requirement:
- Create & configure accounts on social media platforms for the clients.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies to align with business goals.
- Plan and create the content calendar based on best strategy defined.
- Create high quality and engaging multimedia content (Graphics / Stories / Videos).
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Schedule the social media posts and monitor their reach/engagement.
- Create brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube etc.
- Communicate with niche based audience and influencer via social media to create a strong network.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Optimize content copy and landing pages for social media marketing.
- Deliver detailed reporting and measurement for all primary metrics using tools such as Google Analytic and Facebook Insights on a weekly or monthly basis – as requested by client
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Creating paid social media campaigns for advertising.
- Monitor and measure performance of ongoing campaigns across social media channels i.e. FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube etc..
- 5-day work week
- Great work-life balance
- Transparent company policies
- Salary as per industry standards
- 12 annual casual leaves